后妈茶话会是一部电影吗(后妈们的茶话会完整版免费观看)

后妈茶话会出自哪部电影?

1.后妈茶话会出自《长发公主》电影。

《长发公主》是2010年迪士尼工作室出品的3D动画电影,迪士尼工作室由手绘动画向电脑动画全面转型的首部作品,改编自格林童话《莴苣姑娘》,内森·格里诺执导,曼迪·摩尔、扎克瑞·莱维和唐纳·墨菲等联袂献声配音,影片于2010年11月24日在美国上映。影片故事主角是位有着一头长发的女孩乐佩,她的头发受到魔法的控制,也因此她自幼居住在一座与世隔绝的高塔上,直到有一天,有一位痞子帅哥大盗弗林·莱德由于身手矫健,当他来到高塔下方,发现这高塔正是最佳的藏身处,于时他徒手爬上了高塔,殊不知高塔上原来有着一位美少女,一场奇缘就此展开。
后妈茶话会是一部电影吗(后妈们的茶话会完整版免费观看)

2.迪士尼恶人谷

是《迪士尼恶人谷》,这是一部音乐短剧,并不是电影。这部音乐短剧述说的是公主们都在互相争斗,但是公主们的后妈却聚到了一起,在兴致勃勃的开茶话会,整个情景就像神仙打架一般,虽然音乐短剧比较短,但是唱的很精彩,整部音乐剧的创意也不错。

3.后妈茶话会出自《Tough Love》。不是电影,就是一个音乐剧。综艺节目《声临其境》把这首歌名字翻译成后妈茶话会。

后妈茶话会完整版台词剧本?

1.如果入眼请点个赞(??????`??)

Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed

从我小时候起,我母亲就要我立誓

I must find the way to power through a noble brow

我必须要找到爬上权力顶端的捷径

I married once for love then my senses came

因爱结婚但让我突然意识到

I must marry for the stature of my husband's name

我必须要找个有名声的丈夫

Onto marriage number two

所以第二次结婚

I knew what I had to do

我知道我必须要怎么做

and my poor husband fell ill in a year or two

我可怜的丈夫 在两年内病死

Solved problem number one now to problem number two

第一个问题解决了 现在看向第二个问题

His doe-eyed little girl with gentle point of view

那个他经常用温柔的眼神看着的小女孩

Would I ship her off to school?

我该送她去学校吗?

No! I told her if she stayed that she'd have to earn her keep

and so she became the maid!

当然不 我告诉她 如果她想留下 就得自己挣钱 于是她变

成了女仆

She was lazy! She was crazy!

她很懒 她很疯

She was talking to the mice!

她曾和老鼠们说话

She was hopelessly naive so she had to pay the price. 她天真的无药可救 所以她的付出代价

I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind. 我让她搬去阁楼 看不见心不烦

I could have thrown her out but I'm benevolent and kind. 我本可以赶她出去, 但我太仁慈了

Mother your heart's too big for you!

妈妈, 你的心好宽容

I knew what I had to do

我知道我必须要怎么做

After all difficult children will take advantage of your good

nature!

毕竟 坏小孩会占你便宜

So you lock them up

所以你把她们关起来

Throw away the key!

把钥匙扔了

There's one on every family tree

每个家族中总有一个这样的人

Ungrateful!

忘恩负义!

Hateful!

可恨!

Vile too! The things she put you through!

还有邪恶!是她让你变成这样的。

Break their spirit so they obey

毁灭他们的心灵 让他们顺从

Now they'll do anything you say

现在他们会乖乖听你的话

Maybe you'd call it cruel but

也许你认为残忍 但是

others would call it love

有人会称这叫爱

Though Love!

严厉的爱

I ask you is it a crime to strive for perfection in all things?

我问你 任何事都追求完美有错吗?

Oh no they're so cute when they're little but then they grow

up and just.. 噢不 他们小时候很可爱 但是长大。。。

ruin everything!

毁坏一切

I never wanted children

我从来没想要过孩子

life was better on my own

我一个人过得多好

all the screaming nagging chilled me to the bone!

停下来的尖叫真是要命

But then one day I came across a flower growing free

但有天我遇到一朵可以长生不老的花。

It's magic kept me young so I kept it all for me!

它让我保持年轻容貌 我便将它占为己有

But someone dug it up now a baby held the power

但有人把它挖出来, 让那个宝宝拥有了魔力

So I "borrowed"her and locked her up and hid her in a tower!

所以我将她“借走”锁起来藏在塔里

Years went by oH! The sacrifice!

多年之后 噢 曾付出的时间

and against my better judgment I fed her once or twice. 为了让自己更好 我还得偶尔去喂她

Teenagers now I know I wild eat their young!

我知道现在的年轻人难管教

But that's messy!

单页太令人厌倦了

Manipulation's easily more fun!

操作他们会更加简单有趣

A little guilt a lot of force of course you have to lie! 一点内疚 一点无力 还有谎言

remind them that without you they'd shrivel up and die!

提醒他们 没有你 他们会枯萎而死

They only have themselves to blame!

他们只能怪自己

If you'd been there you'd do the same!

如果你身临其境 你也会这样

So work them hard 'til they fall in line!

所以使劲呼唤他们 让他们都受不了

There's one way and it's only mine!

只有一条路 那就是我的路

Children are lazy!

小孩们都是懒惰的

Spoiled too!

都给宠坏了

But we know what to do!

但是我们知道我们该怎么做

Govern them with a heart of stone!

用铁石心肠治治他们

Lock them up so they're all alone!

把他们锁起来 让他们体会孤独

Maybe you'd call it cruel but

也许你觉得这很残忍 但是

others would call it love tough love!

有人会称这是爱 严厉的爱

Ugh! Her own tower with a water view and she runs away the

first chance she gets!

她明明就有一个带有小瀑布的高塔,结果她一有机会就想

逃跑。

These wretched brats think the world owes them something. 这些小屁孩认为世界欠了他们什么

But it doesn't

但并不是

Far and wide I rule the kingdom with a heavy hand but there

was more I had in mind a greater plan. 我用严厉的手段统治着王国,但我有更多想法 一个伟大的

计划。

I never cared to share. So the king would have to fall

我从未分享过我的想法 所以国王必须消失

But his child blocked the way to me and "Fairest of them all" 但是他“最漂亮的”孩子挡住了我的去路

She was chubby. She was dumb and grotesquely optimistic

她很胖 她很蠢 而且还异常的乐观

She needed structure in her life! She wasn't realistic!

她想安排自己的人生 她一点儿都不现实

I gave her chores and took away the things that she'd enjoy

but then I caught her singing songs with birds and then a boy!

我给了她一堆家务 拿走她喜欢的一切 但后来发现她和鸟

儿唱歌还是遇上了男孩。

Love?! Was I just sit by and wait for her to take my crown?

NO!

爱?我就只睁眼看着等着她把我的皇位夺走?不!

She had sealed her fate!

她已经决定了她的命运!

She had to go and so she did and you know what they say

她必须走 你知道他们怎么评价她做的事吗?

“An apple once a day keeps your enemies away”

一日一苹果 敌人远离我

Don't be fooled by their tender smile!

别再被他们的温柔和微笑给愚弄了

Give an inch and they'll run a mile!

他们只会得寸进尺

Our idea of a happy home

我们都是为了幸福的家

Is one where we live all alone!

那是属于我们的地方

Dark. Depressing. Desolate!

黑暗 压抑 凄凉

Now let's all drink to that!

现在让我们尽情享受吧!

Call us "wicked" and call us "mean" 说我们“邪恶”“卑鄙”

“Cruel”and everything in between. 说我们“残忍”所有事都离不开这些词

You could say it's unjust!

你可以说这不公平

Turning their dreams to dust!

把他们的梦想化为灰烬

This is what we call love

这就是我们所说的爱

Tough Love!

严厉的爱!

发表评论

登录后才能评论